We're Here for You.
VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS, SPECIALLY PRICED AT HOME FACIAL KITS AND FREE SHIPPING OR CURBSIDE PICKUP
We may not be able to treat you during this pandemic but we can see you through virtual appointments and send skin essential products to your door. We are all in need of a little TLC and let’s take care of you remotely.
We are offering our clients a free virtual consultation, specially priced skin care packages, up to 20% Off our skin care inventory and free local shipping or curbside pickup. Complete our online skin assessment, purchase one of our at home facial kits and get glowing today!
OFFICE POLICES DURING CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 (TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL 05/01/20)
Firstly, we want to say we sincerely hope you, your friends and family are healthy during these potentially stressful times.
We want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to be available for your appointments as the COVID-19 coronavirus impacts our community. We will remain open unless otherwise instructed by local public officials.
OUR COVID-19 UPDATES AND PROTOCOLS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:
- If you have traveled outside of the country within the last 2 weeks or has experienced flu-like symptoms (specifically fever and cough) within the past 24 hours to please reschedule your appointment.
- Arrive alone to your appointment unless you are accompanying a minor or a patient that requires assistance. Do not bring your spouse, friends, or multiple children who are not being treated to your appointment.
- Arrive AT THE SCHEDULED TIME. Please do not arrive early and linger in the common waiting areas.
- All patients are required to complete health history and treatment consents online 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. If this is not completed, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
EXTRA PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING TO ENSURE SAFETY OF BOTH PROVIDER AND CUSTOMER:
- A full 30 minutes will be scheduled between clients to fully clean and sanitize treatment room and check out area
- Treatments will be performed with a clean sheet draped OVER the esthetic bed; blankets will not be used and the sheet will be replaced after each client
- Clients will be asked to wash their hands before treatment and sanitize after
- A reduced number of clients will be seen per day
- All staff members who feel ill or are showing symptoms are kept home.
- Clients are required to confirm their appointment 48 hours in advance or reschedule if they are feeling unwell or have childcare conflicts
NEW CLIENTS AND APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING
- All new client consultations are being done by virtual consultation. A health and skin history questionnaire will be completed online and the consultation will be done by email, telephone or Facetime.
- Effective immediately, evening appointments will be very limited. You may be contacted to reschedule your appointment if you are booked in the evening. We will be working shorter days and appointments should be concluded by 4 pm.
Thank you for your partnership in helping us protect our community. Contact us with any questions. Stay healthy!